Wolf Awareness Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to developing positive attitudes towards predators in general, the wolf in particular, and an appreciation of the environment of which all of us are a part.
We are committed to wolf conservation through research and public education regarding the ecology of the gray wolf, Canis lupus. WAI has worked closely with wolf research projects across Canada, receiving the most up-to-date information about studies while providing donated funds to support research that has improved our understanding of this extremely intelligent and social large carnivore.
There are several ways to add your support to our work. Donations will be issued an official tax receipt.
- become an official Wolf Awareness member* and stay informed . Cost of lifetime membership is $20/individual
- join our Follow My Paw Prints Program© as a WAI sponsor to support ongoing wolf research
- make a general donation.
Members will receive HOWLINGS, our quarterly e-mail newsletter, as well as the opportunity to participate in our Follow My Paw Prints Program©.
You can donate securely on-line or set up monthly-donations and bequests using www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/wolf-awareness-inc/
WANT TO SEE WHAT WE ARE DOING?
Your generous support will help fund projects like:
- Educational programs for youth.
- Travel costs for public outreach, education and research.
- Public presentations, workshops and film screenings.
- Media outreach efforts.
- Action Alerts to generate public awareness and participation in wolf-related issues.
- Continued dialogue with livestock producers to foster coexistence through predator friendly ranching practices.